Raj graduated with a First Class degree in Law (LLB Hons) at De Montfort University, Leicester. He subsequently completed his Legal Practice Course with a Distinction at BPP University Law School, London. Before joining Grant Saw Solicitors, Raj worked for a Magic Circle law firm and British Airways Pensions.
Raj mainly deals with residential development work, acting for private individuals, management companies and property developers. Raj’s experience includes the following areas:
- Development site acquisitions
- Plot sales and site set-up (production of legal site documentation and contract packs)
- New build purchases
- Collective enfranchisement and drafting participation agreements
- Drafting licenses to occupy, assign and carry out alterations
- Adverse possession claims
- Advising management companies on corporate law matters
Outside of work, Raj enjoys composing music, collecting vinyl records and watching sports.