Charlotte (formerly Charlotte Mandy) trained in Sussex and qualified as a solicitor in 2015. She then practiced at large regional firm in London and Surrey before joining Grant Saw in 2020. Charlotte has extensive experience dealing with vulnerable and elderly clients and also clients with high net wealth and complex financial positions. She particularly enjoys getting to know her clients and building lasting relationships with them and their families.
Charlotte specialises in all Private Client matters including:
- Administration of estates
- Will drafting
- Inheritance tax advice
- Cross border estates
- Drafting, registration and administration of Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection matters
- Trust planning, drafting and administration
- Succession planning
- Elderly client matters
- Charlotte is a fully qualified member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE). She is also a former committee member of SFE Surrey.
Outside of work, Charlotte enjoys travelling and diving in tropical waters having recently obtained the PADI Open Water SCUBA diving qualification.