Get Started Online with Mandeep Clair
Mandeep has over two decades of continuous solid experience practising matrimonial and family law. She qualified as a solicitor in April 2000, having graduated from Southampton University followed by the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford. She joined Grant Saw in April 2008, having previously practised for several years with a firm in Kent.
Mandeep has the family law accreditation which is the quality mark for family law practitioners. Members will have shown that they have and will maintain the required level of competence and knowledge, as defined by the Law Society, in the area of family law. The scheme promotes high standards in legal service provision and ensures that clients are easily able to identify legal practitioners with proven competency in this area of law.
She deals with a vast array of cases, including involving assets worth muti-millions. Regardless of the nature and value of the case, she always acts with complete commitment and passion to achieve the best possible outcome as constructively and as cost-effectively as possible.
Her specialisms and expertise:
- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Arrangements for children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom children should live, deciding how often they should spend time with a parent and re-location (national and international)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders
Our Family Law Solicitor, Mandeep Clair, on how to navigate the thorns from the roses. Mandeep can help with cohabitation agreements, pre-nuptial agreements, divorce, financial and property agreements/disputes and child arrangements.