Tatiana graduated from the University of Essex in 2010 and completed her Legal Practice Course in 2014. Having trained at a law firm in London, Tatiana qualified as a solicitor in 2017. Tatiana is an Associate member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
Tatiana joined Grant Saw in July 2021 and her specialisms include:
- Probate and administration of estates including estates with multi-jurisdictional elements. Dealing with all aspects of probate from start to finish including work relating to Inheritance Tax, Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax liabilities of the estates. Preparation of comprehensive Estate Accounts.
- Preparing and advising on Deeds of Variation and tax consequences.
- Estate and succession planning.
- Will drafting – from basic Wills to Wills including appropriate Trusts; and preparation of Letters of Wishes.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Court of Protection matters including Deputyship Orders.
- Drafting various documentation and providing associated advice relating to Declarations of Trust, trust documentation relating to life policies, Memorandums of Appropriation, Deeds of Partition, Deeds of Appointment relating to Discretionary Trusts, and various documentation relating to creating, managing, and ending trusts.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Tatiana had 7 years of solid legal experience in various aspects of law. Upon qualifying, Tatiana focused on specialising in Private Client law. Tatiana is a client-focused Solicitor with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Outside of work, Tatiana enjoys dancing the Argentine Tango, Pilates, reading and travelling. Tatiana is a native Russian speaker.