Jeremy qualified as a Solicitor in 1991 after graduating from the University of Leicester with an LLB in Law and subsequently practiced at a Peterborough-based legal firm. Jeremy subsequently practiced at a Peterborough-based law firm. In 1994, Jeremy trained as a Priest in the Church of England and he has worked for the Church for over twenty-five years. Jeremy has since completed an MA in Theology at Cambridge University and obtained a doctorate from Kings College London in 2012. Jeremy’s doctoral research focused on the changing nature of funerals and as an author of a number of books, he provides guidance on the resources required as people prepare for their later years.
Jeremy specialises in:
- Advice on Wills
- Drafting Wills
- Reviewing existing Wills
- Updating Wills
- Use of Wills in estate planning
- Inheritance Tax advice
- Dealing with capacity issues
- Lasting Powers for property and financial affairs and health and welfare matters
- Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney
Outside of work, Jeremy enjoys the cinema, cookery and swimming, though so far has managed to avoid the current trend for wild water swimming.