Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and specialises in private client law. She has practised at several large regional firms in Kent and acted as a Departmental Head. Sarah joined the Grant Saw team in 2019 and has exemplary communication skills when it comes to explaining technical or procedural matters to clients in plain terms which they can understand. She is particularly mindful to progress matters with compassion and empathy at what can be a difficult time for individuals and families.
Sarah specialises in:-
- Administration of estates
- Administration of intestate estates
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Will drafting
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for property and financial affairs and health and welfare matters
- Court of Protection matters
- General Powers of Attorney
- Special Interest in charities
- Estate planning using Wills, Trusts and lifetime gifts
Sarah is a trained dementia friend.