On Thursday 25 November 2021, the fifth Modern Law Conveyancing Awards, sponsored by LEAP, took place at the Rum Warehouse in Liverpool and we are thrilled to announce that Maria Lati, Partner and the Head of Residential Property department at Grant Saw, was awarded a highly commended award in the Managing Partner category.
The Managing Partner category, sponsored by Groundsure, was open to Managing Partners, Senior Partners, Chief Executives or Chief Operating Officers and celebrate an individual who:
- Clearly articulates and communicates the firm’s purpose and priorities to engage its people and clients in a way that exceeds expectations.
- Helped the business to overcome challenges by driving an inclusive culture, leadership style and coherent strategy, allowing the business to achieve sustainable and superior outcomes, with an emphasis on contributions made in the past year.
- Created value for the firm by introducing unique innovations and technology.
- Has worked effectively with the firm’s management team to develop, shape and implement the firm’s strategy.
- Led the firm in supporting the local community and pro-bono work.
- Helped to support both staff and clients to drive forward the firm’s business.
Ray Crudgington, Managing Partner at Grant Saw Solicitors, said “We are delighted to see Maria take the highly commended accolade in this category. During the past 18 months, Maria has worked tirelessly to lead the Residential Property team by example, often working seven-day weeks. She has also taken a leading role to support the firm with mental health and wellbeing tips and is always a phone call away for any member of staff that is possibly struggling or requires some assistance. This is a national award and we are proud that Maria’s hard work and persistence has been recognised”.
For more information on the LEAP Modern Law Conveyancing Awards and to view the list of winners, please click here.