We are pleased to announce that Grant Saw has been re-accredited by Lexcel, the Law Society’s legal practice mark, following a comprehensive assessment. Grant Saw has successfully held this Quality Standard since 2007.
Lexcel is the legal quality mark for client care, practice management and compliance, which sets the standard for:
- Client care
- Financial management
- Information management
- Risk management
- People management
- File and case management
- Structure and strategy
The Lexcel quality mark demonstrates high standards of business management and outstanding client care. A comprehensive assessment took place, conducted by an experienced assessor, that included file reviews and staff interviews with solicitors and support staff.
To gain the Lexcel accreditation, legal practices must demonstrate client care competencies including:
- Clarifying the process for the legal matter, the options available, timescales involved and costs to the client.
- Information for the client including the name and direct contact details for the lawyer overseeing their matter.
- Advising clients on their case via their preferred method of communication.
- Updating clients on any unforeseen circumstances that may impact their case alongside the associated timeframe and costs.
- Informing clients when work is completed, detailing any further action that may be required and advising the client if future advice may be required.
Laura Danquah, Compliance Manager at Grant Saw, said “We are thrilled to announce our re-accreditation by Lexcel for another year. There were no major or minor non-compliance issues raised, which is a great result and testament to the great effort we make to put client care at the forefront of the service we offer. The Lexcel re-accreditation consolidates our position as a leading legal practice in South-East London”.
For more information on Lexcel, please click here.