Exceptional businesses in the borough were honoured at the third annual Best of Royal Greenwich Business Awards on Friday 6 March. Guest presenter, breakfast TV’s Steph McGovern, handed out the honours at the glittering awards ceremony, held in association with the headline sponsor U+I at the InterContinental O2.
We were delighted to be shortlisted for the Professional Services Award (sponsored by Hindwoods Chartered Surveyors), and to attend the event. We had some stiff competition and the Professional Services Award went to a very worthy winner, Child Safe VPN.
The winners of the other categories were:
- Business of the Year (sponsored by Willmott Dixon) – Mo-Sys Engineering
- Micro to Small Business (sponsored by Handlesbanken) – Eltham Escape Rooms
- Food and Hospitality (sponsored by Drury Tea & Coffee Co) – First Choice Caribbean Hut Lunches
- Greener Greenwich (sponsored by IKEA) – Creative Nature HQ
- Health and Wellbeing (sponsored by GLL) – Champions4Change
- Social Enterprise (sponsored by Greenwich Enterprise Board) – Afyah Organisation
- Workforce Development (sponsored by London South East Colleges) – Bluebird Care Greenwich
- Tourism and Culture (sponsored by London City Airport) – Greenwich Dance
- Made in Greenwich (sponsored by University of Greenwich) – Mo-Sys Engineering
- High Street Retailer (sponsored by British Land) – Village Green Grocers
Greenwich is a great place to do business and the awards were a great opportunity for us to meet the businesses in the Borough who we hope to work with in the future.
Thank you to the Royal Borough of Greenwich and all of the sponsors who helped the event take place.