Grant Saw Solicitors LLP one of the first firms in England and Wales to be accredited under the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS).
Wiqs Grant Saw’s new head of the Wills and Probate Department, Kalpa Prajapati, said: “We are delighted to be an accredited member of the Law Society’s WIQS. This shows that we follow the best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise in client service in providing tailored Wills and Probate advice to consumers.”
Clients who use Grant Saw’s Wills and Probate services can be assured that:-
- We will not pressure you into buying more complex advice if it is not in your best interests
- Our dedicated Wills and Probate service is tailored to your needs
- We will explain the process, options, costs and likely timescales
- We will keep you up to date with your preferred method of communication
- Accredited solicitors and other staff complete mandatory training on WIQS standards and show compliance through annual reaccreditation and ongoing enforcement checks by the Law Society
Check that we are WIQS accredited by searching for us in the Law Society’s Find a Solicitor website: www.lawsociety.org.uk/findasolicitor
Read more about why you should choose Grant Saw Solicitors LLP as a WIQS accredited firm.
This is not legal advice; it is intended to provide information of general interest about current legal issues.