We are delighted to announce that Raj Waghela has qualified as a Solicitor following his training programme.
Having completed his training contract with the Residential Property, Litigation and Commercial Property departments, Raj has secured a permanent position with the firm as a Residential Property Solicitor with a focus on residential development work, acting for private individuals, management companies and property developers.
Raj graduated with a First Class degree in Law at De Montfort University and subsequently completed his Legal Practice Course with a Distinction at BPP University Law School, London in 2018. Before joining Grant Saw, Raj worked for a Magic Circle law firm and British Airways Pensions.
Raj will have a focus on:
- Development site acquisitions
- Plot sales and site set-up (production of legal site documentation and contract packs)
- New build purchases
- Collective enfranchisement and drafting participation agreements
- Drafting licenses to occupy, assign and carry out alterations
- Adverse possession claims
- Advising management companies on corporate law matters
Maria Lati, Partner and Head of the Residential Property department at Grant Saw, said “We are delighted that Raj has completed his training programme and is joining the Residential Property department as a fully-fledged Solicitor. Raj brings both knowledge and enthusiasm in this field and is keen to specialise in property development and leasehold enfranchisement. Well done, Raj”.
You can contact Raj via email or directly on 020 8305 3529. Congratulations, Raj.