We are delighted to announce that Grant Saw has once again secured the Law Society’s legal practice mark known as Lexcel. We have now held this Quality Standard continuously since 2007.
The Lexcel quality mark provides assurance to our clients that the accredited firm has excellent client care and high standards of business management. To achieve this accreditation, we had to undergo a comprehensive assessment process which included file reviews and employee interviews with an experienced assessor.
Lexcel is the legal quality mark for client care, compliance and practice management. It sets the standard for:
- Client care
- Risk management
- People management
- Structure and strategy
- Financial management
- Information management
- File and case management
Lexcel accredited legal practices must demonstrate client care competencies including:
- Explaining the process for the matter in question, the options available, timescales involved and costs to the client;
- Detailing the name and direct contact details for the lawyer overseeing the matter;
- Keeping clients updated on their case via their preferred method of communication;
- Advising clients on any unforeseen circumstances that may impact their case alongside the associated timeframe and costs; and
- Keeping clients advised when work is completed, detailing any further action that may be required and advising the client if future advice may be required.
Ray Crudgington, Managing Partner at Grant Saw, said “I am delighted that the firm has passed our latest Lexcel inspection. To retain this accreditation is a reflection of the dedication and hard work put in by our lawyers and support staff. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our clients to ensure their investment is justified and the Lexcel accreditation further solidifies our status as a diligent and responsive legal practice. Well done to all involved in securing this accreditation”.
For more information on Lexcel, please click here.