We are pleased to announce that Grant Saw has secured the Law Society’s legal practice mark known as Lexcel following a full assessment. Lexcel is a Quality Standard that Grant Saw has held continuously since 2007.
Lexcel is the legal quality mark for client care, compliance, and practice management which sets the standard for:
- Client care
- People management
- Financial management
- File and case management
- Information management
- Structure and strategy
- Risk management
The Lexcel quality mark demonstrates outstanding client care and high standards of business management. To achieve this re-accreditation, a comprehensive assessment process including file reviews and staff interviews took place, conducted by an experienced assessor.
To gain Lexcel accreditation status, legal practices must demonstrate client care competencies including:
- Explaining the process for the matter in question, the options available, timescales involved and costs to the client.
- Detailing the name and direct contact details for the lawyer overseeing the matter.
- Keeping clients updated on their case via their preferred method of communication.
- Advising clients on any unforeseen circumstances that may impact their case alongside the associated timeframe and costs.
- Keeping clients advised when work is completed, detailing any further action that may be required and advising the client if future advice may be required.
Laura Danquah, Compliance Manager at Grant Saw, said “We are delighted that the firm has passed our latest Lexcel assessment. This was a full reassessment meaning there was more content to cover and staff to be interviewed. There were no compliance issues raised, which is a great result and testament to the great effort we make to put client care at the forefront of the service we offer. The Lexcel accreditation strengthens our position as a leading legal practice in South-East London”.
For more information on Lexcel, please click here.